Working Student Content / PR (gn) - Social Commerce & Advertising
Other Open Jobs
This is Us.
cmmrcl.ly is a start-up in the rapidly growing social media / social commerce sector based in the most beautiful city in the world: Hamburg. We build the brand and sales activities of our international customers on various social media platforms (e.g. YouTube, Instagram, TikTok) and advise companies on the latest trends and opportunities on these platforms. We use proprietary technologies to achieve the best results for our customers. The future is social!
You work closely with the founding team on the successful external presentation and communication of cmmrcl.ly. This includes researching the latest trends and developments in the social media world, writing blog posts, press releases and social media content, designing and conducting series of interviews and developing new communication formats.
- Do you want to develop? Do you want responsibility? You get it! With your entry in the first year of the company, you complement the founding team and have the opportunity to significantly influence the entire development of cmmrcl.ly in addition to your studies.
- Goodbye title inflation. We firmly believe that ideas win, not titles, and we live an open exchange regardless of position.
- The future is not just social, but also tech. That's why you have the chance to work in one of the most exciting industries of our time.
- And most importantly: we value your personality more than conformity and work internally just as result-oriented as for our customers. It's 2021, so of course there are flexible working hours and mobile office, as well as an office in the heart of St. Pauli and excellent oat flat white.
You bring that with you
- You are studying in the field of marketing, communication, PR or design or theology, sports, mathematics - but you have a passion and talent in the areas just mentioned. First experiences in the field of social media, digital marketing, corporate communication, e-commerce or PR are a plus.
- Soft skills rule: Do you have good copywriting skills and can you quickly get used to new topics? Is your home turf digital? Are your communication skills well developed? We like.
- We are a start-up. It is therefore important that you are interested and self-motivated to get involved actively and hands-on.
- You are not afraid to master previously unknown challenges, but want to find creative solutions for them?
- The language of social media is English. Thus, you don't mind communicating in English on a regular and frequent basis. The same goes for German, of course.
If that sounds like you, we look forward to receiving your complete application documents (curriculum vitae, certificates, etc.). Feel free to add everything we should know about you. Fun facts are welcome!
If that sounds like you, we look forward to receiving your complete application documents. Feel free to add everything we should know about you and share your previous work portfolio / previous work samples with us.