Client Solutions Manager (gn) - Social Commerce & Advertising
Other Open Jobs
This is Us.
cmmrcl.ly is a start-up in the rapidly growing social media / social commerce sector based in the most beautiful city in the world: Hamburg. We build the brand and sales activities of our international customers on various social media platforms (e.g. YouTube, Instagram, TikTok) and advise companies on the latest trends and opportunities on these platforms. We use proprietary technologies to achieve the best results for our customers. The future is social!
Your tasks as Client Solutions Manager (gn)
You will work directly with the customers on the successful implementation of their marketing and media measures. This includes advice on problems relating to your social commerce and social media advertising activities, platform onboarding, the use of ad tech tools, the continuous (re) allocation of advertising budgets and the monitoring of the success of media investments.
- Do you want to develop? Do you want responsibility? You get it! As one of the first employees (gn) you complement the founding team and have the opportunity to significantly influence the entire development of cmmrcl.ly.
- Goodbye title inflation. We firmly believe that ideas win, not titles, and we live an open exchange regardless of position.
- The future is not just social, but also tech. Therefore, you have the chance to participate in the further development of our own technology.
- And most importantly: we value your personality more than conformity and work internally just as result-oriented as for our customers. It's 2021, so of course there are flexible working hours and mobile office, as well as an office in the heart of St. Pauli and excellent oat flat white.
That you bring with
- You have successfully completed a degree (secondary subject) or a comparable qualification. Initial experience in e-commerce or online marketing is a plus, but not a prerequisite.
- Soft skills rule: Do you have good analytical skills and can you demonstrate them in solving complex problems? Do you keep a cool head even in stressful situations? Are your communication skills well developed? We like.
- We are a start-up. It is therefore important that you are interested and self-motivated to get involved actively and hands-on.
- You are not afraid to master previously unknown challenges, but want to find creative solutions for them?
- The language of social media is English. Thus, you don't mind communicating in English on a regular and frequent basis. The same goes for German, of course.
If that sounds like you, we look forward to receiving your complete application documents. Feel free to add everything we should know about you and share your previous work portfolio / previous work samples with us.