Client Solutions Manager (gn) - Social Commerce & Advertising
Other Open Jobs
This is Us.
cmmrcl.ly is a start-up in the rapidly growing social media / social commerce sector based in the most beautiful city in the world: Hamburg. We build the brand and sales activities of our international customers on various social media platforms (e.g. YouTube, Instagram, TikTok) and advise companies on the latest trends and opportunities on these platforms. We use proprietary technologies to achieve the best results for our customers. The future is social!
Your tasks as Client Solutions Manager (gn)
You will work directly with the customers on the successful implementation of their marketing and media measures. This includes advice on problems relating to your social commerce and social media advertising activities, platform onboarding, the use of ad tech tools, the continuous (re) allocation of advertising budgets and the monitoring of the success of media investments.
The big plus!
- You want to rock the boat and take true ownership? You'll complement the founders team and client ops leadership and have the opportunity to significantly impact company success and development!
- Goodbye title inflation. We firmly believe that ideas win, not titles, and we live an open exchange regardless of position.
- You'll work at the intersection of digital advertising, social media and tech. C'mon, what's more exciting than that?
- It's 2022 - so next to an awesome office in the heart of St. Pauli and great coffee we offer flexible working hours and home office time. Totally up to you.
- And most importantly: You'll join a team of self-driven go-doers, of unique personalities and people who are all part of sth that they made uniquely their own.
What you bring.
- You have a BA degree, apprenticeship or a comparable qualification. Initial experience in e-commerce or online marketing is a plus, but not a prerequisite.
- First experiences in the field of social media and digital marketing are a plus but not required.
- Analytical skills and a passion for problem solving and getting to the bottom of things.
- A hands-on and go-do attitude - working in a start-up means being flexible, creative and getting things done without a blueprint.
- The language of social media is English. You've read this far so this shouldn't be a major issue. So you don't mind writing and communicating in English on a regular basis. The same goes for German, of course.
If that sounds like you, we look forward to receiving your full application. Feel free to add everything we should know about you. Fun facts are welcome!